Not much to say about this update, other than that I believe everything in it was recently requested in one way or another.
Ongoing submission information: If you've got a unique slave you'd like to see in game, don't forget to submit her here using the easy to use in game upload system. If you'd like to see a country added, comment with the 20-50 top female names for that country, formatted like so: "Annisa", "Sarah", "Maria". If said country's population is split between major super-national ethnic groups (Caucasian/Black, for example, rather than Pashtun/Tajik), give me the breakdown.
Download: Dropbox, Mega. Previous saves may work, but if you have not started a new game with a fresh 0.4.7 download, please do not report bugs. Latest hotfix at 18:35 PST.
- New clothes: two varieties of nun outfits. One is a maximum-sacrilege black latex affair; the other is a penitent's coarse sackcloth, and is unique in that it trades health for devotion and can keep doing so all the way to Worshipful.
- A new random event for Fearful and Obedient slaves wearing penitent's habits, in some ways the most willfully offensive event in game.
- Added many stats to custom slave orders, including nationality, height, lips, skills, faces, assholes, and more. Custom ordering ethnicity within multiethnic countries remains unimplemented.
- New nationality: South African, with anon-contributed separate namesets for black and white South Africans.
- Boosted the chances of randomly generated slaves coming from more populous countries.
- Added a starting option to effectively reverse this by boosting the chances of randomly generated slaves coming from less populous countries.
- Greatly streamlined slave descriptions in vendors.
- Complete renovation of slaves choosing their own clothes. They now choose from among the preexisting clothing options based on their inclinations and assignments, and will happily switch clothing if those things change.
- Slightly raised cap on devotion decay to make reaching Worshipful somewhat harder.
- Numerous other minor balance changes.