This update adds content to previous mechanics, adds events, changes balance, and fixes bugs. The only mechanically significant addition is the ability to ask slaves about their outlook, and that's a fairly simple, if time-consuming, mechanism to code. That should make this one of the more stable releases.
Feedback request: if you read the options available during an random event, and there's something that you'd like to do but isn't an option, let me know. I need to know which event and what you'd like to be able to do in response to it. Many events have only two options and need a third at minimum, and I will include four or even five if the scene supports that many good ideas.
Download: Dropbox, Mega. Previous saves will not work. If you have not started a new game with a fresh download, please do not report bugs.
- Slaves can now be permitted to choose their own assignments. Their logic for doing so takes into account their obedience, health, education, skills, fetishes, and some future societies. This is best applied to devoted slaves, and the rules assistant option for the setting is limited to devoted slaves.
Slaves can be asked their opinion on their lives. They will currently comment on their feelings towards the PC, their sexual tendencies, what their favorite part of their bodies is, their relationship status, their skills, and their work, but this feature is almost infinitely expandable.
- Individual event for slaves whose lower backs could use a rest in the pool.
- Individual event for subordinate servants who can't figure out how to get out of a walk-in refrigerator.
- Alternative event for slaves who qualify for the too-common forbidden masturbation event.
- Recruiter events for older sisters, mothers, and twins; with both XX and XY slaves enabled, recruited slaves' biology may not match the recruiter.
- Acquisition event for Ancient Egyptian Revivalism, featuring incestuous siblings. Written and coded by Boney M.
- Prestige event for former abolitionists. Written and coded by Boney M.
Significant balance changes:
- Reduced reputation efficiency of public service, and reduced power of promenade bonuses.
- Reduced health improvement in all facilities for already-healthy slaves, except the Spa.
- Gave Attendants a chance to restore sanity, which Paternalist societies approve of. The ability is strongly limited: the chance is small and dependent on the Attendant's devotion, it requires the slave to have already been healed in the spa for some time, and the Attendant can only attempt it with one slave per week.
- Permissive or sapphic release rules now offer a small chance of revealing undiscovered fetishes.
- Several new slave induction options. Written by Boney M and DrPill; coded by Boney M.
- Expensive, high-upkeep collection facility upgrade that milks lactating slaves at reduced efficiency.
- Empty facilities can now be decommissioned; overfull facilities will now display a warning.
- Better logic for perverted Head Girls.
- More nicknames.
- Special slave names for Degradationist arcologies; slaves will appear with appropriate degrading names already in place.
- Slaves can be reverted to their birth names with a single click.
- Additional future society specific descriptions for facilities.
- Future society breakdown in the encyclopedia.