Player feedback suggests that the Master Suite is one of the more popular facilities, so this update gives it some attention. The existing luxury upgrade has been supplanted by two mutually exclusive options. The first is a luxurious remodel with a big bed, which retains most of the features of the old luxury upgrade, but downplays sex between slaves in the Master Suite in favor of dutiful service. The second builds a cushioned pit into the floor and expects slaves in the Master Suite to have group sex there at all times. The old Master Suite syngergized well with slave marriage, and the luxurious bed upgrade continues that. The fuckpit alternative works best when filled with nymphomaniac sluts. This may sound similar to the way the Futanari Sisters live, and that's intentional; in fact, former Sisters will want very badly to be included in the fun.
Request for feedback: Web platform
I've looked into some possibilities for setting up a dedicated forum for Free Cities, and it seems feasible. It'd take some effort to set up, there would be some minor costs, and I'd be obliged to recruit a mod or mods, but those are all surmountable issues. I'll only bother surmounting them, though, if there's enough interest to justify the effort. So: is there?
Edit, August 23: after much positive feedback on the forum idea, it now has its own post for further discussion.
Download: Dropbox, Mega. Saves from previous versions are incompatible, but 0.8+ saves are eligible for New Game Plus. Latest hotfix is 0.8.2.2 (1415 PST August 23), completely save compatible.
- Implemented CornCobMan's subordinate targeting fix.
- Removed unintentionally included mod content.
- Old references to FemPC as a guy.
- Addressed an oversight that was defaulting NGP games to bad UI options. If you are missing main menu links to Head Girls, personal attention, etc., manually reenable them under Options.
- Reverted an accidental overwrite of a random event.
- Addressed the usual event virginity oversights. (Reverted bunker build time.)
- Height description fixes.
- Adds an extensive set of cheat options available when cheat mode is active, including slave, arcology, and society editors.
- The main menu leadership slave links block can be placed above or below the slave list, or both.
- Adds an option to abbreviate nationality in slave summaries.
- Makes the form of address for slaves speaking to the PC customizable.
- Moves braces entirely outside the extreme content filter.
- Fixes bugs.
- Facility decor must now be purchased after being unlocked by minimal societal progress, and any unlocked decor can be applied.
- Added decor for more facility and future society combinations, for a total of 210 unique possibilities.
- Productive facility decor will help to advance the associated future society, based on the productivity of the facility.
- Private facility decor will give slaves there a small Devotion boost.
- Continued code and balance updates to existing Master Suite functions, building off the anonymous contribution integrated with 0.8.1.
- Reworked the Master Suite luxury upgrade to focus more on worship of the PC, and downplay but not eliminate sex between slaves in the Master Suite.
- Added a fuckpit upgrade, mutually exclusive with the luxury upgrade, that focuses on group sex with slaves in the Master Suite.
- The fuckpit upgrade adds an intense form of fetish generation to the Master Suite, based on the physical characteristics and libidos of the slaves there.
- Living in a suite with a fuckpit filled with sexually energetic slaves shares many effects with other intensive sexual assignments.
- Former Futanari Sisters have a special affinity for a suite with a fuckpit.
- Updated the code that generates rivals for the current endgame event chain to produce more valuable and interesting outcomes.
- Gave enslaved rivals extremely powerful career bonuses as Head Girl, Concubine, or Bodyguard.
- Random event for PCs with both boobs and a dick with slaves attracted to exactly one of those things.
- Adapted old descriptions to better reflect a PC with a vagina.
- Encyclopedia additions.
- Code revisions for efficiency.