This is somewhere between a small update and a glorified hotfix. However, I'm giving it a clean post because 0.8.6 has certainly produced enough bug reports to produce cumbersome comment sections.
The block of time I typically use to write new content for FC had to go elsewhere this week. Fortunately, FC now has enough active contributors that it can move forward so long as I can manage to optimize code, integrate mods, and fix bugs. Since this update is relatively small and does not seem to break saves at all, I am not pushing the version number to 0.8.7.
Blind content, a mod contributed by Anon, is in an early state. At this point, please do not report instances of blind slaves seeing as bugs, as the events have not gotten a complete pass for this.
- Fixed a bug in the RA which set the collar for a new rule to "none" instead "no default setting"
- Fixed the bug for a slave in the HG Suite being set incorrectly
- Added First/Last links for the RA
- Fixed an issue with the New Game Plus incorrectly setting the slave height to very tall by default
- Fixed an issue with assignments being set incorrectly in the RA when undefined
- Simplified Rules Assistant code
- Allowed blind slaves to DJ
- Fixed an amputee status issue in birth scenes
- Sex act counter error in personal training
- Corrected description of function of the new Dairy upgrade
- Nonlethal pit fight error
- Problems with slaves being kicked out of leadership positions due to a new handicap
- Bugfixes to end week code that should address several issues
- Twin miniscene error message
- RA fixes and improvements from CornCobMan
- Reversed immobility checks
- Minor text issues
0.8.6.7 fixesAnon's blind mod
- Addressed issues with 0.8.6.6 fixes to end week leadership code and immobilization checks
- Implements blind slaves, which for now can only be created surgically.
- Blind slaves are subject to most of the leadership position exclusions as immobile slaves.
- Being blind has mental effects, reduces job effectiveness, and hurts slave value.
- Better handling for immobilized slaves.
- Optimization and other minor updates.
- Continued pregnancy improvements by Anon.
- Continued optimization work by Bane70.
- Continued code consolidation.
- Provided a convenience upgrade for the Industrial Dairy that permits all slaves to be added immediately.
- Recoded and reactivated three events deactivated due to consolidations and codebase changes.
- Broadened qualification for several events by providing code to support more body types.