I've been dissatisfied with how easy it's been to change slaves' sexual orientations for a while now, and this update makes it much slower and less random. Sexuality changes now join interest rates as being lower, but still well short of realism. This is still a game, after all. My slowly improving code skills also made it possible to offer more potential changes to sexuality during a single week without slowing things down, mostly because the original code was atrocious.
This update takes another step towards takeovers of other arcologies by allowing the player to purchase partial ownership of any arcology. It's not possible to purchase a controlling interest, and the system is extremely easy to abuse for quick profit; both of these are temporary code limitations that I intend to address as soon as possible. Interestingly, since it's currently impossible to buy enough of an arcology to take it over, buying shares in a neighboring arcology can actually protect that arcology against changes of government, since it reduces the margin other minority actors have to try for majority control.
- Rules Assistant updates and fixes, by CornCobMan.
- Minor UI revisions and fixes, by Qotsafan.
- Birth and pregnancy fixes, by Anon.
- Addressed an issue with hostages in NGP playthroughs.
- Minor descriptive issues.
- Backwards compatibility mod updates, by CornCobMan.
- Rules Assistant fixes, by CornCobMan.
- Fixed non-lethal pit P-Limbs description error message.
- Addressed Head Girl's girl error on end week report.
- Minor descriptive issues.
- Caesarian section scar removal reaction, by Anon.
- Unlocking the bunny and Egyptian collars should now work properly.
- Updated obsolete nurse outfit tags that were causing issues.
- Error message on sexuality reveal due to permissive masturbation rules.
- Error message for devoted slaves wearing nice collars.
- Fixed other minor clothes bugs.
- Added Caeserian sections, resultant scars, and removal of those scars.
- Provided more descriptive support for births, including bad outcomes.
- More pregnancy and blindness mentions in events.
- More mental and physical effects from pregnancy.
- Made the stats that handle sexuality much more granular and broadened their effective range.
- At the extremely high end, sexuality effectively has a new descriptive and mechanical level, which is valuable but difficult to create.
- Reworked the way sexuality is generated to produce somewhat more natural results.
- Rebalanced all existing changes to sexuality, making them less random and much slower.
- Reworked existing organic sexuality changes so that they are no longer mutually exclusive during a single week.
- Added several new organic sexuality changes.
- Reduced the impact of devotion on changes to sexuality.
- Buying and selling arcology shares will now impact the short term arcology share price.
- It is now possible to purchase shares in neighboring arcologies, which will produce rent as normal.
- Holdings in other arcologies are limited to a minority share, a limitation that will be lifted once the game can handle annexations.
- Defeated rivals will now offer to turn over their arcology holdings in return for being allowed to escape.
- Various improvements and fixes by CornCobMan.
- Lesbian lovemaking random event for devoted fucktoys serving a PC with a vagina.
- Alternative milking random event that can handle a broader range of cows.
- When set to automatic mode, the Rules Assistant will run once at week end, instead of firing constantly on the main menu.
- Major menial slave purchases and sales will now affect the market price of slaves.
- Other minor slave market refinements.
- UI refinements.